Expand the creative potential within. Allow your mind to rewire itself, change the way you see you world.
- Chasing the light
- Finding the depth
- Layers of detail
- Time control & motion
- Perspectives and composition
- The strongest story
- Finding & enhancing beauty
Book now for $297, or ask Cyrus about personalised development just for you.
• Specialities: Portrait & weddings, landscapes, business mentoring, kids learning programs.
• Available for judging & public speaking.
• Working with children card.
• Teaching experience since 2006.
• Triple nominated ``Australia's Top Wedding Photographer``.
• Perth Learn Photography meetup growing at 100 members a month.
Cyrus teaches an average of 8 group learning sessions a month and is also currently practising photography professionally.
Seen in the media such as Artist's Chronicle, Nationally in Capture Magazine, four stories published in the West Australian, and on radio been interviewed by Todd Johnson on ABC radio, Radio Fremantle, Business 101 Radio, Curtin Radio and worked on a project for Community TV.
Editorial contributions have appeared in SCOOP, a dozen national and local wedding magazines and his images have appeared on the cover three wedding magazine and a business magazine.