Let's go to the beginnings and build a stronger more flexible foundation. Learn manual settings and the basics of photography in a totally new light.
• Quick introduction to AV or A mode and TV or S mode.
• How to shoot daytime, and low light landscapes.
• Manual settings for portraits, macro close-ups.
• The easy rule of shutter speed and when to adjust the ISO.
• How to create bokeh (beautiful blurry backgrounds).
• How to make a photo look blue or warm using white balance settings.
• Basics of composition and different perspectives.
• Importance of a simple subject.
• Optimal background.
• Working with light.
• Specialities: Portrait & weddings, landscapes, business mentoring, kids learning programs.
• Available for judging & public speaking.
• Working with children card.
• Teaching experience since 2006.
• Triple nominated ``Australia's Top Wedding Photographer``.
• Perth Learn Photography meetup growing at 100 members a month.
Cyrus teaches an average of 8 group learning sessions a month and is also currently practising photography professionally.
Seen in the media such as Artist's Chronicle, Nationally in Capture Magazine, four stories published in the West Australian, and on radio been interviewed by Todd Johnson on ABC radio, Radio Fremantle, Business 101 Radio, Curtin Radio and worked on a project for Community TV.
Editorial contributions have appeared in SCOOP, a dozen national and local wedding magazines and his images have appeared on the cover three wedding magazine and a business magazine.